Via San Carlo, 9 20010 BAREGGIO (MI) – ITALY
Tel +39 0290111988
Dear Interested party, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data, as well as the free movement of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore inform you that:
1. CATEGORIES OF DATA: CHOCOLITALY SRL:
* Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, in the course of their normal operation, certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters concerning the operating system, the broer These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to control its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the browsing experience.
• * Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not involve a request for consent and any compilation of forms specifically prepared involve the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information may be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which CHOCOLITAL SRL SRL is in possession are collected directly from the interested party.
3. TITOLARE DEL TRATTAMENTO: The data controller CHOCOLITALY Via San Carlo, 9 20010 BAREGGIO (MI) – ITALY
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purpose: To improve the browsing experience
5. RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits pertinent to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The Data Processors and Persons in charge of the processing in charge are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, updated periodically.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD:The data collected are not subject to transfer abroad.
7. RETENTION PERIOD:The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of retention”, art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines provided by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to his data, rectification or cancellation of the same, limitation of the processing or the possibility to oppose the processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided for by the GDPR through simple communication to the Data Controller.
9. MANDATORY OR NOT CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our site
10. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to art 5 par. 1 lit. F of the GDPR.